CMH Lockdown and Hygiene Information
After 48 days of mandatory lockdown, our dealership is once again open for business and we are pleased to be able to assist you with your new or used vehicle enquiry.
We are happy to welcome you to our dealership, however, in order to ensure that we comply with government regulations put in place, we are obliged to communicate and adhere to the measures set out below.
DUE TO THE REAL THREAT OF COVID-19 PLEASE TAKE NOTE
Should you prefer to view, or test drive a vehicle at home, the dealership will happily facilitate this.
You are also welcome to view the vehicle at our dealership. If so, please call us in advance to setup an appointment, as all customers visiting the dealership will be arranged into timeslots in order to limit the number of people in the showroom.
Walk-in customers will be limited into our premises, and all customers will be required to adhere to the guidelines set out below.
Keeping Everyone Safe
In accordance with regulatory requirements put in place by government, all our dealers have implemented the following measure outlined below, to ensure the safety of yourself and the staff in the dealership:
- All dealership staff have been formally trained and understand the importance of the requirements put in place to ensure both customer and staff safety.
- Daily sanitising of all surfaces including dealership furniture.
- Daily sanitising of all dealership vehicles (new and used) including showroom, storage and vehicles in the service department.
- All staff and customers entering the dealership will require screening, including hand sanitisation and a temperature check.
- All staff and customers will be required to wear a mask upon entry. Customers without a mask will not be allowed to enter.
- Customers entering the dealership will be limited and monitored.
- Customers contact details will be required upon entering the dealership in order to enable contact tracing should it be required.
- All touch and interaction points such as card payment machines and desk surfaces will be sanitised before and after every transaction. Where possible transactions will be cashless.
- Floor makers are in place to ensure required social distancing.
- When required to sign documents customers will be issued with a pen which customers can keep.
- Furniture in customer waiting areas is arranged to ensure social distancing is adhered to.
Please note that these precautions have been instituted to ensure the safety of both customers and dealership staff. Should you have any further concerns or are uncertain about any of the measures above, please contact us – we are happy to chat further and alleviate any concerns you might have.
Thank you in advance for your patience. We would like to thank you for your continued support and look forward to doing business with you again in the near future. Let’s stay safe together.
CMH GROUP – COVID 19 – Protocol Introduction
CMH GROUP – COVID 19 – Cleaning
CMH GROUP – COVID 19 – Dealership Entry protocol
CMH GROUP – COVID 19 – How to clean a car when it comes into workshop
CMH GROUP – COVID 19 – Dealership Cleaning