- We first moved to premises in Linden in 1984. This branch, called Acheson-Fyfe Motor Investments sold a general mix of vehicles.
- At the same time, together with Mark McKenna they opened what was to be the first sports and exotic showroom in South Africa -Investment Cars.
- In 1987, joined by Louis Rawstorne and in 1989 by Chris Whitehorn, Investment cars and Acheson Fyfe Motor Investments consolidated into larger premises on Jan Smuts ave in Randburg.
- A few short years later, after great support from our clients in the preceding years another move was made. Although a scant 100 meters down the road, the new showroom was certainly a huge leap forward for Investment Cars. This was to be the pinnacle of car showrooms and as big as we were going to get!
- Little did we know that seven years later in November 2003 we would be on the move again!
- Investment Cars are now proud to announce the launch of their new and magnificent building on the corner of William Nicol Drive and Ballyclare just opposite the popular Bryanston Shopping Centre! The new 2 acre development not only houses the vast array of leading brand name vehicles.
- Investment Cars became a division of the CMH Group which is an investment holding company listed on the JSE Securities Exchange.
- Companies within the group can be viewed at www.cmh.co.za Investment Cars via its joint venture with Wesbank also offers its own unique on the floor finance and insurance packages. Come into Investment Cars today and drive away in the vehicle of your dreams!